- I think we’re all aware about the benefits of aloe vera for sunburned skin… Yet many people are NOT aware of the numerous benefits of drinking its juice. The aloe vera plant is a nutritional powerhouse, containing multiple vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, and essential oils.
Anti Aging Secrets and Healing Benefits of Drinking Aloe Vera Juice:
- Boosts Immune System – Aloe vera is full of powerful anti aging antioxidants which fight off free radicals, that speed up the aging process.
- Detoxing – From the pollution in the air to the junk food we eat, we need to detox and cleanse our systems. Drinking aloe vera helps our bodies to deal with these everyday stresses.
- Healthy Digestive System – Healthy digestion ensures that we are absorbing nutrients from the foods we eat. Aloe vera cleanses and lubricates the digestive tract, improving bowel regularity and decreasing unfriendly bacteria and yeast – naturally. Aloe vera juice also helps reduce and soothe heartburn and digestive disorders while alleviating constipation.
- Lowers High Cholesterol – Reduces high blood pressure and oxygenates the blood.
- Increases Energy Levels – Taken on a regular basis, aloe vera juice increases energy, cardio vascular performnce and physical endurance while giving you a feeling of well-being.
- Reduces Inflammation – Aloe vera contains substances which slow down and inhibit inflammation, helping with stiff, swollen, or painful joints.
- Prevents and Treats – Ulcers, chrohn’s disease, candida infections, and kidney stones.
- Anti Aging Skin Care Treatment – Aloe vera helps combat the signs of aging by stimulating collagen and elastin production for healthy skin. Also, pure aloe vera from the plant works wonders on mature skin as a natural very hydrating anti wrinkle cream. Apply to crows feet to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also very soothing and healing after cosmetic surgery, laser procedures, and chemical peels.
- Soothes – Minor burns, cuts, scrapes, and skin irritations and accelerates skin repair.
- Dental Hygiene – Aloe vera is very healing for your mouth and gums, helping with bleedings gums and canker sores.
Aloe vera is beneficial for both internal and external use! Aloe vera is a completely safe plant, and is considered a super food. Because it contains so many nutrients, it is very effective for repairing and healing.
Bottom Line: For Optimal Health – Drink 2-4 oz. of pure aloe vera juice daily. If the taste is too bitter for you… try it in a smoothie or 1 oz. in water or juice before meals.
PLEASE NOTE: For a COMPLETE Guide to the History of the Aloe Vera Plant, it’s History, and Uses… “Aloe Vera – The Miracle Doctor” is the BEST ebook I have found! This Amazing Guide contains over 150 Beauty Recipes and Home Remedies to treat dozens upon dozens of ailments and disorders. It comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, plus some really cool bonus books, so what have you got to lose?